Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Time Out

It's gloomy here outside today, and that suits the mood inside, as well. I'm taking time out from all the things I am supposed to be doing today, and instead I am sleeping, and drinking hot tea, and eating chicken soup.


Seems the sick Daughter passed on her germs.

Moral of the story:  Do not hug or cuddle your children when they are sick.

You would think I would know that one after all these years, but I still let them climb into my lap and sneeze on me! Back to sleep now, until I have to take Weasley to the vet for a glaucoma check. Can't skip that one. Hope that all of you are feeling well today. 

7 comments:

The Fab Furs said...

It is good to take a time out at this time of year, even if due to illness. Hope you and Weasley have a less gloomy day later.

bunnits said...

Time for some Mom R and R. Take it easy. Feel better soon.

Jade said...

Oh dear--hope you are feeling better very soon. Mickey and I will be sending many positive thoughts for quick healing, because the holiday season is never fun when you are sick.

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Karen, sorry to hear you are not feeling well! I hope you have a quick recovery so you can enjoy this positively dreary weather with the rest of us!

MGM

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Blech, feel better soon <3

Gina said...

Feel better soon and I hope Weasley's check up went well.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Kids, never fails they love to share the crud. I remember when my 4 year old niece shoved her finger up David's nose. He was sick as a dog the next morning. Why she thought her finger belonged up his nose is beyond me. hee, hee, hee.
xx, shell