Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday In The Garden

Not what you would expect, maybe?


Any signs of spring are hidden under about five inches of snow.


The only sun to be found in the garden today. At least it adds a bright spark of color. Not real warm, though.


Definitely not my favorite April Fool's Day surprise. (That would be my oldest brother.  He's probably not reading this, but just in case, Happy Birthday, Brother!) Here's hoping next Friday will bring us a little more color.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ugh. Ok fine, I'll stop complaining about the freezingness, because at least we didn't get any accumulation.

Happy Birthday, Brother!

Jade said...

We lucked out--what snow there was stayed off the roads and then melted.

Happy Birthday to your brother! My late father-in-law was also an April Fool surprise--and boy, did I have to bite my tongue a few times to avoid pointing that out. ;)