Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday In The Garden

There are only a few more plants in blossom this week, but the entire yard is much greener than last week. On my walk around the garden this morning, I saw this tiny flower. It came into our gardens by accident in a pot of something else. I'm not sure what it is, but I love the color.


The hyacinths are blooming. Its often hard to catch the scent outside, but inside they can be quite overpowering.


And we are starting to see a bunch of these. I have a confession to make. I love dandelions! They are just so darned happy looking. I know some bunnies like to eat the blossoms, but Weasley just ignores them. He does like the leaves, though. 


I was followed around the garden by some more creatures this week.


Do they look vaguely threatening?


Not to worry. It's just some little bunny monsters, that will soon be finding their way to live with some very special women. I probably won't post again before next week, so Happy Weekend to everybun. And Happy Easter if you celebrate it.

And Weasley says to remember that  the only bunnies that make good Easter presents are stuffed, or chocolate. Better yet, chocolate stuffed with something else yummy.....He's thinking Kale, but I bet you can think of something better!

4 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Cute bunny monsters! Fun!
Happiest Easter wishes to you my friend.
xx, shell

Jade said...

Love the bunny monsters--and Mickey will be happy to nibble any dandelions you may have. Happy Easter!

Lisa said...

I think I've seen that little purple flower as a weed before...
I love your bunny monsters!!! I call my real bunnies monsters all the time :)Hope you had a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter!

hetty said...

I have no idea how I got to your blog, but I recognized your little blue flowers immediately. They are Scilla Siberica, commonly known as wood squill or spring beauty. I love those little flowers! They have naturalized themselves in my lawn and are a sure sign of spring for me. Your bunny monsters are adorable!