Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Weasley On Wednesday, Late

Hi, everybun! Mom's being delinquent this week. She completely missed the Day of Weasley this week! I'm not happy with her.  She even made Dad give me my couch cuddling last night.  All because she has some dumb project that she wants to show you tomorrow.


At least she's still remembering to feed me. I'd have to thump her if she forgot that!


Have a great day everybun, see you soon! Not literally of course. That's what Mom calls a figure of speech. I guess I'd have to smell you. Do you smell like treats? I hope so.

4 comments:

The Fab Furs said...

We're sure you see deeper than some with your other senses, Weasley. Good luck in scoring treats, maybe she'll feel guilty. What does the new project smell like? Is it tasty and chewable?

Bert and Mercedes Bun

Jade said...

Awwww, Weasley--I'm sure you can forgive your Mom just this once. If you're patient, I bet there'll be some extra treats in it for you--and of course Mom will want to make up for the snuggle time she missed.

Can't wait to see the project! :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

Looks like your Mom's still remembering to groom you too Weasley, you're looking beautiful and sleek!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Auntie shell always has treats for handsome buns. Mama would never forget you sweet boy. Looking forward to seeing photos of the prom! Fun!
xx, shell