Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weasley On Wednesday

Browsing through Blogland this morning, I noticed that Sew Cal Gal is gearing up for this year's Pets On Quilts Show. This got me thinking about how I might represent Weasley on a quilt.


Since this is about as active as he is likely to get these days (and in fact he's usually passed out flat on his side, looking dead), he's not very inspiring. Maybe he could show up as a bunnyskin rug in front of a fireplace? As the victim in a scene from BCIS, complete with chalk circle? Passed out under a bar, with an empty carrotini glass? Hmmmm. I'll have to give this some thought.....

5 comments:

The Fab Furs said...

Some of those ideas do not seem to befit a bun of Weasley's stature. How about a takeoff on the TV show of ancient times "My World and Welcome to It" with Weasley in the place of the house coming to life and looking at its inhabitants?

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Carrotini glass...too funny!
Such a sweet old boy. Kisses from Auntie shell.
xx, shell

Jade said...

I dunno, I just LOVE that pic of Weasley right there--kind of a senior bun version of "Helllllooo ladies..." I would love to see that on a quilt. :)

Lisa said...

You're so silly!

I agree with Jade. I think you could make just a "regular" quilt with an applique Weasley flopped out on it, and it would be true to life and representative of him.

No dead Weasley quilts! That's my vote.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Weasley looks adorable just as he is,