Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Greetings From The Litterbox

Hi, Everybun! Yeah, its me. Don't come too close, I'm feeling a bit grumpy.


I don't care what Mom and the Vet say, I did NOT need to have that done to my teeth. Mom's happy, because I survived the process (me, too, actually). She says I don't do well with Anastasia. If this Anastasia is one of those girls at the Vet, then I agree. I don't like her. Or the Vet. Or Mom either.   

Mom says I'm starting to eat better, but there is still room for improvement. What's she expecting? Do you think she wants me to use a fork? Has she heard about the whole opposible thumb issue? I don't like Mom.

I do like this Pittsburgher who keeps bringing me treats. And I like my Maine squeeze. Mom says they are going away soon. I don't like Mom (did I mention that already?).

I like you too. I hope you aren't going away. If you do, I might bite Mom.

(Note from Karen: Yes, the Boy is doing better. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to thank everyone individually for all your warm thoughts and prayers, and good vibes that have helped him along. They were VERY much appreciated. Its really crazy here right now, trying to get the younger one set to go off to school in Maine, and get the older one everywhere she wants to go before heading  back to Pittsburgh. And we've had guests (wonderful guests). And don't even get me started on the garden. I'm dreaming pears and blackberries. Posting may be scarce over the next couple of weeks, but I will try to at least keep reading about all of your adventures when I crash in the evenings!)

7 comments:

The Fab Furs said...

Yay for Mr. Grumpy Bunny! Weasley would approve of a garden harvesting trip that was rabbit-centered no doubt. Good luck with the juggling acts.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I agree with fab furs! Yay for Grumpy Bunny! I'm craving blackberries now...dag!
Have a wonderful weekend Karen.
xx, shell

Annette Tait said...

yes! I third fab furs :)

glad Weasley is doing well :)

(we have mum-haters here too, so not to worry Weasley :)
xxx

Jade said...

So glad to hear Mr. Grumpy Bun is doing better! Mickey says he feels Weasley's pain--we humans can be such a disappointment sometimes. Of course, that was before the latest Leith Petwerks order showed up with all kinds of goodies for him. Amazing how quickly a bunny can change his mind. ;)

Scout and Sage said...

Gosh - poor Weasley. I'd ship you some booberries, if I could!

Don't worry - you'll forgive your Mom once she's coughed up enough treats. Er, so to speak.

Wendy said...

Oh what a cute little fella. He's not alone, my rabbits hate me for weeks after a trip to the vet. One of them, Colin, has fallen out with me this week and I don't even know why, he just sits there glaring at me!
Sorry to hear Weasley's been ill.

Wendy said...

Oh, forgot to ask, what breed is he? Is he an angora? (I'm new here in case you hadn't noticed!)