Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

To Have And To Hold

Made for a couple of my oldest daughters friends, who are getting hitched today. A little silly, I guess, but I think they will appreciate Mr. And Mrs. Monster.


I have never tried stitching black wool before. Its not easy. The color and texture just seem to suck the light out of the air! I kept bringing in more light, but it didn't help. It was worth it in the end, though, because they make an adorable couple. Almost as cute as the couple they are going to. I hope they are all very happy together, and that life only gets better and better from here on.

3 comments:

The Fab Furs said...

What a great gift--something personal! And so cute!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

They are so fun! What a great gift! I love my moster that guarts my fabric! It is so hard to photograph dark things...Harrington!
xx, shell

Crafty Green Poet said...

what cute little monsters! Great gift!