Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Half A Day Of Sun Is Better Than None

Today we are watching the squalls travel across the ocean, again. But, three out of four of the elders are determined not to let it spoil their fun. They are sitting in their beach chairs in the rain right now, holding their fishing poles, catching little fish, and letting them go.

Yesterday we had half a day of sun, and it started with this beautiful sunrise.


We took full advantage of the good weather while it lasted.They fished, I walked, they waded, I swam, we watched the Navy planes and ships, and we finished up the day with my beating them soundly at cards. Again. I think they are planning to gang up on me tonight. And, I know that at least one of them cheats. I could be in trouble here.

I hear that back at home, Weasley's been getting his dinner late. Guess I could be in trouble when I get back there, too. 

1 comment:

The Fab Furs said...

At a certain point, you stop worrying about conditions you can't control and just do what you were planning to do. Good luck with the card sharks. Weasley must be compiling a long list of complaints despite his retinue's best attempts--imagine, late dinners!!!