Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Is It Chilly In Here, Or Is It Just Me?

Weasley on Sunday morning

And then on  Sunday afternoon
What kind of crazy person steals a guy's coat in December? I'll tell you what kind. The Mom  kind of crazy person! Lucky for her she gave me an extra helping of pellets, and these carrot tops fresh from the garden. Otherwise I don't know what would have happened.  Guess she will be keeping me warm during cuddle time tonight, instead of the other way around.

4 comments:

Jade said...

I guess it's a good thing we've had warmer weather lately--otherwise you might be in trouble, Weasley. At least she left you your fuzzy pajamas to wear. ;)

Crafty Green Poet said...

Oh Weasley, I'm sure you'll get lots of cuddles to stop you getting too cold! Your coat seems to grow really quickly btw!

SixBunnies said...

Oh, you are so cute in your "under wear" Weasley! I'm sure your Mom will keep you warm, but I can imagine that it's a shock to have hair one day and very little the next! :)

bunnits said...

Lol! I like SixBunnies comment about Weasley in his "underwear." His golden coat is beautiful, but he also looks adorable as a little fuzzbun.