Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wabbit Wednesday

BC here. Today I'm speaking for the Rabbits of this household. (Not Wabbits, Mom. I know how to speak English, primitive language that it is.) We are feeling outraged, and full of disapproval. We are very upset that a Predator has been brought into our house.

 
And a smelly predator, at that. His fur smells, his breath smells, his food smells, and his toys smell. On top of that, all his toys squeak like a small animal in trouble. What the heck was Mom thinking?
 
 
 
She says she wanted someone to walk with and cuddle. So, I'm being punished because I'm too smart to walk on a leash (apologies Speedy) and don't like Human Bean smell all over me? I mean, us. This is so not fair.
 
 
Guess I'm going to have to do something about this. And, I'll probably have to do it all by myself. Jensen is too busy trying to see if that smelly food is edible. (It's not. That's obvious.) Watch out, Predator, I'm coming for you!
 
Happy Camel Day, Everybun! Now, how do I load this pellet gun....
 

6 comments:

Annette Tait said...

oh my Karen! what a beautiful chap Knight is! big welcome to him :)
(ha ha, can you tell I'm not a fb person?)
and delighted to hear that he is in love with Buttercup - now she has 2 princes!
and her guardian angel Weasley looking over her too I reckon xxx
ps I'm having a Drive Safe baby Hare give-away with strings attached on my blog :)

RG said...

Good to hear from you guys again - and good to know yet another rabbit house does not pass its days in tranquility!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love this. So glad you are back to posting. It seems like so many people don't blog as much as before. Looking forward to hearing more adventures.
Hugs

Little Miss Titch said...

Oh that's ok Buttercup I understand ,but you're missing out on so much fun,then again Jenson would be better suited to this sort of thing....hehehe good luck with your plans though,xx Speedy

Natascha said...

Glad to see you back!

Jade said...

Mr. Mick recommends guerrilla bunfare (aka "break stuff and let the Predator get blamed for it") and human retraining. He says foo' humans don't know any better and will fall for a Predator's tail-wagging and "sad puppy eyes" unless you keep them in line.