Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Bit of Progress

Made some progress on my llama this week, but not as much as I had hoped to. Sometimes the hands just don't want to cooperate with the hand stitching.

 
Now here is where I was going to show you photos of Jensen, Buttercup, and Knight at Speedy's Pirate Party, but I haven't been able to get the camera back from Knight yet. He was soaking wet and growling about darn rabbits when they came home. Then Jensen said Knight had looked good with eye patches over both eyes. Both rabbits hopped away snickering, and I'm pretty sure that I heard Buttercup mumble something about a long walk on a short plank. Guess there must have been a lot of rum consumed....  
 
 

1 comment:

Little Miss Titch said...

Hahahaha lets just say what happens at Speedy's party's stay at the Party!The quilt is look lovely though good to see you back blogging,Me I find it hard to keep up with it all ...I created a Monster with it all..hahaha,xx Rachel