Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Rabbit Approved. Barely.

Before I went away for a little trip, the weather had cooled off enough to be able to stand having a quilt on my lap. That meant I had to stop procrastinating, and I finished the binding on this quilt.
 
That also meant that it was time to have the quilt rabbit-tested. Buttercup and Jensen got together, and consulted on the criteria.
 
 
Jensen took the time to explain to Knight about their rating system.
 
 
Meanwhile, Buttercup got serious about the testing process.
 
 
She even checked out the back of the quilt.
 
 
She and Jensen talked over their findings. The discussions went on for a while, and I started to get nervous.
 
 
Finally, Buttercup informed me that they had decided to give the quilt their Paw of Approval. She also told me that too much dog smell on the quilt should have disqualified it, but they took pity on me as I had taken so long to get this done.   

 
I was grateful, and promised to try harder to meet their standards next time.

8 comments:

Annette Tait said...

glad it got approval! love their judging pics :)

RG said...

It's a beautiful quilt. Take solace in small successes!

Little Miss Titch said...

Glad you got Jensen and Buttercups Approval.it has mine too,xx rachel and Speedy

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a beautiful quilt and the photos of the testing process are adorable!

Gina said...

Great quilt and adorable inspectors!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

hilarious! I love that quilt. Great finish even if does smell of dog. ;)

birdlady said...

Love the text, the photos, and the quilt!

bunnits said...

What would we do without our quality control officers?