Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Meet Weasley

This is Weasley, Ginny's father. Occasionally he lets Ginny lead him in to trouble, but mostly he likes to sleep. We have to be careful, because if he's sleeping, he won't move even if he's about to be stepped on. Sometimes I have to wake him up to be sure he's alive. In this picture, he is about two weeks past his last haircut, so he looks a little scruffy, but you can still admire his beautiful red head.

Weasley is resting on an old quilt that I gave to The Man Of The House for Christmas one year. I suspect it was 1990, but for some reason I did not date this quilt. Nor does the label contain my full name or location. Apparently, I wasn't yet aware of the importance of labeling quilts. Now all of my quilts are marked with name, location, date, and possibly the occasion or reason for making, and the recipient. If I can't remember when or why I made them without a label, no way anyone else will!

No comments: