Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Trying Something New

Well, my wonderful daughters have put me on this blogging path, now I have to live up to their expectations!
Since you may be wondering about the title of this blog, I thought I would show you a picture of the usual suspect, and one of her victims. The rabbit is Ginny. The quilt was made in 1990, and luckily is just a toss over you on the couch kind of quilt. When the culprit was discovered, she was covered in little bits of batting, which took a long time to untangle from that beautiful angora fur.

We have had rabbits chew many different things, one preferred game boxes, some preferred books, some adored return cards from magazines. Ginny wants to show that she is a fiber animal in so many ways....Good thing we love her.

No comments: