Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Look What I Found!

On the south side of the house, the snow is starting to recede a  bit. I had to climb through snow banks to get there, but look what I found.


What you see is little sprouts of brand-new parsley, just starting to leaf out. Isn't it wonderful to see this green?


You would think they could look more enthusiastic about it. We are talking parsley, after all!


Weasley says, "Call us when you get a sink full, Mom."

Ginny adds, "Don't forget the Kale!"

6 comments:

Katie :o) said...

Too bad the buns aren't impressed. Living a bit north of you, I am VERY impressed. Short of plowed areas, we haven't got any bare ground yet. Not even close....

Mary Ann said...

I'm sure it was a delightful thrill to find the parsley. I am so ready for the spring days ahead...sunshine and warmer tempatures. Have a lovely weekend.

Lisa said...

Biff & Sogna wanted me to let you know that they're on their way over to help G&W nom up your parsley garden.

OK, coats are pretty grown in, and Weas is still white. What's that about?

Crafty Green Poet said...

I think the bunnies are just hiding their excitement!

Jade said...

I am jealous of your green--I still can't see a bit of my lawn.

Mr. Mick agrees with Weasley and Ginny that the parsley is not impressive enough, although he would be willing to sample a sprig or two to test for quality.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Demanding little rascals we call pets. hee,hee,hee.
Soooooo glad the green is returning!
xx, shell