Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pretend It's Still Wednesday

Mom's really falling down on the job. She goes away for a few days, and when she comes back, she can't even figure out what day it is! Jeez! She must have gotten way too rowdy with my Pittsburgh sister.

I wanted her to feel bad about leaving me, so I told her I was so hungry I needed to eat my towel.


 I don't think she bought it though, since she knows that my spare sister (the extra one who we have on hand sometimes) always spoils me when Mom and Dad go away.

While she was gone, Mom took pictures of some strange animals. She says that this one from the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium makes her think of me. I wonder why?


3 comments:

Jade said...

So nice that you have a spare sister who will spoil you while Mom and Dad are away (although I bet the Pittsburgh sister spoils you lots when she is home). I can see just why Mom thinks that picture makes her think of you, too. It reminds me of Mr. Mick as well. :)

Tell your mom we want to see more pics and hear all about her trip!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Weasley the lion! Yes I can see the resemblance!

Gina said...

LOL Yes, I see the resemblance too, Weasley!