Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What Do We Have Here?

What's this?  A napping bunny that is not in the sun?


Your seeing that right. I guess this fine weather we are having is just too hot when you are wearing a fur coat. Look at that cute little tail. Want to know a secret about it?


It's crooked. I guess maybe it was broken at some point, because the tip of the bone makes a right angle turn.


 And don't you just want to tickle these feet?

"Mom, unless you have a treat, stop disturbing my nap."

OK, I'm getting the papaya right now!

If we are not around the blogs much this week it's because I am enjoying being outside, and he is sleeping (like usual).  We hope you are having weather that is as wonderful as ours is.


3 comments:

bunnits said...

What a cute flop. He looks really comfortable.

Jade said...

Awwwww, sweet sleepy bun! I'd be disturbing your nap too, Weasley--you are just too cute to resist.

The weather has just been wonderful--I hope it stays like this all the way through to summer, but I suppose that's too much to hope for.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I never tire of seeing fuzz balls on carpet. hee,hee,hee.

It's gorgeous here, but he pollen is wicked awful.