Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

I Did A Bad Thing

Yup. That's right. I was bad. I forgot Jensen's Gotcha Day! I knew it was soon, but couldn't remember the date. When I checked yesterday, it was too late. Last Sunday (the 5th) was when we should have been celebrating. All I have to offer in my defense, is that I can't believe how fast the year has gone by.  Here is the Jensen himself, expressing his disapproval.

 
Later, he showed off his thong. I'm pretty sure he's the kind of guy who wears a Speedo when he goes swimming.

 
Jensen finished up the day on guard duty, with his friend. Buttercup is in the tunnel, her favorite place. They both love that stuffed rabbit.

 
In between, there was a lot of bunny dancing. Buttercup and Jensen were both as excited by the removal of the Christmas tree as they had been by it's appearance. I didn't catch any binkies on camera, but here's some of the fun. 
 
 

 
I'm so glad that the South Shore Humane Society brought this crazy dude into my life, even if he is high maintenance. With any luck, we'll have many more Gotcha' Days to celebrate together.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Why yes that is a nice bunny butt. Buttercup is a bit shy. But I am so glad that after all their trials and tribulations they are finally bonded and have a peaceful marriage.

Jade said...

Happy Hoppy Belated Bunniversary from me and Mr. Mick! :D

Scout and Sage said...

Wow! That's a very impressive stink eye, Jensen!

Hoppy Gotcha Day! Congrats on finding such a great sucker. :)

Little Miss Titch said...

Happy Gotchaday Jensen,Karen I think we need to feature Jensen on my Disapproving Bun day may be that will make it up to him.and Speedy has his gotchaday coming up soon so we can have a big party then for both boys,xx Rachel

Dude my Gotcha is coming 3rd feb we will party then mate,xx Speedy

Crafty Green Poet said...

Happy belated Gotcha Day, Jensen!

Annette Tait said...

aaw so adorable! just what I was needing to see and hear :) thank you Karen, Jensen and Buttercup xxx

Gina said...

What a great expression, "Gotcha Day" ...Happy Belated Gotcha Day Jensen! Fun video. Happy New Year!