Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Road Trip

This morning I am off with a friend to visit Charlton Sewing Center, in Charlton Ma., and Appletree Fabrics in Auburn, Ma. Certainly don't need  anything, but we'll see what happens.


Second daughter is using my machine to make hats to donate to a local hospital for cancer patients. She did this last year, and enjoyed it. It took on new meaning for her when a neighbor was diagnosed, and was offered one of her hats by the hospital. She decided to make some more. Isn't this a colorful sight? 

2 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Oh my Karen, sounds like a fun day of shopping! If Grace and I didn't have to help out in Sean's classroom at noon, I'd ask to tag along!

That is a very colorful sight, and such a thoughtful and generous thing your daughter is doing.

MGM

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

A beautiful, caring and colorful sight. How wonderful!
yf,
shell