Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What Goes On In A Bunny Brain?

Sometimes you just have to wonder what are they thinking? Although she is not eating her pellets (she is nibbling at hay), so far today Ginny has been caught eating:
  1. cardboard
  2. basket (actually a bunny toy)
  3. towel
  4. safety cover for lamp cord
  5. strap to The Man's laptop bag
Oh, and I did just remove her from a quilt before she sank those teeth in.Do you think she might be part goat? Maybe I'd better hide the tin cans. 


These are the blocks from yesterday, all sewn together. It ended up slightly too narrow to my eyes, so I added a border on one side. There will be a vine with stylized flowers placed on top of that border, but I haven't gotten that far yet. This was option number two. First, I thought about adding a strip of horizontal pieced logs down one side, separated from the body of the quilt by a narrow white border (1 inch). Hopefully, I have made the right choice.

It may be a few days before I can show you the final result, since I  travel to North Adams tomorrow, to bring First Daughter home for the weekend. That means Second Daughter will have to let ME have the car! Hah!

No comments: