Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ginny Update

Just wanted to let you know that Ginny came through her surgery OK (my wallet didn't). At this very moment she is running from a bowl of Bunny Basics T, to her hay, over to a dish of banana-flavored Critical Care, and back again to the food. She must be worried I will let Weasley into the room to eat it!

 Now we wait to see what the pathologist says. And I am off to make leaves to go with yesterday's blue roses.

2 comments:

birdlady said...

Glad to hear she's doing well!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Soooooooooo glad to hear this!!!!! Oh thank goodness!!! I've had lots of friends with rabbits that have had "bunny lumps" lately. Everyone had been ok. I'm going to think good thoughts that Ginny's will be too!
Hugs,
Michelle