Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's Nice To Be Young

After staying up till at least 3:00 a.m.(post-prom), Second Daughter made it to her 10:00 a.m. Dek Hockey game, with a smile on her face.


Then, she played some basketball.


She followed that up with a homework session, and a rehearsal for a gig coming up at the end of the month. And NO NAP. Oh, to have such energy!

I didn't do any sewing today, but I spent some time admiring the colors of the lettuce patch that I was thinning in the garden.  Aren't these colors beautiful? And, the thinnings made a tasty salad.


The serviceberrries (aka June berries) are blossoming. They should not be in bloom till the end of the month, but the warmth has brought them on early.  Although they don't last very long, this is one of my favorite sights in the garden each year. I think they look like lace against the sky.


We had another great weekend here. I hope you did also.

No comments: