Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Hi, Everybun! I hope you are having a good Easter. We played outside, and met a human bean not much bigger than Jensen. He was cute, and very gentle with us. His big dog has me a little worried, though. Mom says she just wants to play, but she's sooo big!

Anyway, since I had something to say, I thought I would take over the poetry business for Mom today. I hope you guys like my work.



*********************************************

Poem for Mom
By Buttercup

With my pink ears,
White fur,
Red eyes,
Do I look like the Cadbury Bunny?
Oh, wait-
I guess I do.
But inside,
I am no Hollywood Diva.
I do not depend
On a hare stylist and assistants.
Yes,
I have many adoring fans,
But no special effects crew
To make your Cadbury Egg dreams
Come true.
Be satisfied
With the “eggs” I leave you,
And stop complaining.
Thump.
 
*********************************************
 
OK. I guess she told me. Buttercup does have attitude! I want to send out a quick "Thank you" to everyone who is hanging in there with us for this month of poetry. I  We are having fun, and hope you are, too. Thanks especially to RG, Rachel, and Speedy, for all the encouraging words.


5 comments:

Scout and Sage said...

Buttercup doesn't have attitude! She's a bunny gooddess and lowers herself to our level out of generosity and kindness.

She's also a darn good poet. :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

I love that poem! Great photo of Buttercup too

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love it!

RG said...

Good work - it is a long slog - these diabolical months of daily writing - and you have shown us great inspiration

Little Miss Titch said...

We love your poems,I have started writing some thing Special,I'll email you later about it,Hope you had a wonderful easter,xx Rachel and Speedy