Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Turn About Is Fair Play, Right?

And now, what you've been waiting for all week. It's probably been obvious that I don't know all that much about poetry, so I'm not sure what to call this. A sonnet maybe? Or Dr. Seuss? Anyway, here's Jensen"s contribution.
*******************************


   

             Buttercup

      My Love is like a butterball
          With tiny legs,
          She's not very tall.

     My Love has a tail like a cotton puff
         That she points at me
          When she's in a huff.

     My Love has laser eyes so red,
         Like shining rubies
         That could shoot me dead.

     But underneath that snow-white fur
          Is a heart of gold
          That makes me purr.

4 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

It's a very cute love poem, so sweet!

Little Miss Titch said...

Awww you big soft Jenson,xx Rachel

Scout and Sage said...

You're such a sweetie pie, Jensen! A crafter of fine words and imagery on four paws.

Natascha said...

Aww how sweet. By the way I love the jean quilt!