Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Another New Bag, And A Bunny Picture

I finished another handbag. Making these is like eating chocolate or potato chips. It's so hard to stop!


I wanted the ties on the side to match the bottom, but I ended up piecing scraps just to get enough fabric for the handle. I have hoarded this fabric for 12 (?) years, and there isn't any more!

A couple days ago, I walked into the kitchen to see this.

"Ginny, I think something has come between us."


3 comments:

Katie :o) said...

Oh! Love it! I found your blog through tales from a raspberry rabbit. I'm adding you to my daily happy reading :o)

Helen said...

Your bunnies are very cute :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love that bag girlfriend!
Of course the bun humor is always so fun! hee,hee,hee.