Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Purple Horse Bag

This new bag is finished. Well, almost. It still needs a button, but I don't have the right one on hand, I will get that this weekend. The pattern is the smaller version of this bag that I made for myself.


The fabric on the front pocket is from a vest that was given to one of my girls many years ago. They had no interest in it, but I could not let go of the fabric. Now a piece of it has found a home.

It gets a little wilder on the inside, and has lots of useful pockets.


I'm working on two more, which I hope to show you soon.

Now I am off to North Adams, to pick up a load of stuff from First Daughter's apartment. Hard to believe that she graduates from college next week. WHERE does the time go?

1 comment:

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a gorgeous bag, looks very useful too