Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Almost Done!

Want to hear about what we've been up to?


Of course,  you do!  The bunnies and I have been prodding my Second Daughter to work on her platform project. We helped her make templates.




And we helped her paint. OK, the bunnies didn't help with that part. They make bad paintbrushes!



And then, I helped with outlining the shapes. Again, the bunnies were not too useful. The lack of opposable thumbs makes it difficult for them. But the job is almost done. We just need to add the protective coat with nonslip powder.




Later, I found a Push me-Pull you in the kitchen.


I hope you are all enjoying this late summer weekend. It's really feeling like autumn here.

5 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Wow, I think this is more color than this band has seen in a long time! Can't wait to see the show!

A push me-pull you? I thought you had rabbits! Cute!

MGM

The Fab Furs said...

Love the design and colors of the platforms! And the rare shot of the Push me-Pull you was just the icing on the cake!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh my gosh are those platforms ever gorgeous! Great job!
An the bun buns...well you know that always gets my heart. ;)
xx, shell and sugie bunny

Katie :o) said...

Love it! The platform is beautiful! The bunnies... hilarious!

Lisa said...

Wow the platforms look incredible! My high school band could've used some help from your family that's for sure!

Ginny and Weasley look great with their winter coats growing back in.