Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bunny Magic

Ginny says she's going to read my future in her crystal ball.


But she's not going to tell me what she sees.


Weasley says, "Don't worry Mom, I'll take a look at this thing for you."

"Nope. Sorry, Mom. Don't see anything good at all."
Of course he doesn't see anything, good or bad, so  I'm not too worried. Except for the fact that I forgot to cross Ginny's palm with silver treats....  Going to hide now.

3 comments:

Jade said...

Heehee, silly you--you should have known a gypsy-bun must have the treats before she tells your fortune. Now the only thing in your future is a snubbing. :)

I see red coats peeking through under the white; they'll be needing the extra fur with all this cold and snow.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

It says "your futures so bright you have to wear shades!" I do love that song! OMG!! I'm old!!! hee,hee,hee.
xx, shell

Lisa said...

Oh, that Ginny, be nice to your momma and share your insight!

They look so cute with their coats growing in :)