Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Thing Biff's Not Driving!

Hey, everybun. New York City is pretty cool, but it turns out there is not really a Big Apple, after all. Lisa gave us pieces of small apple, but Sogna has eaten them all. Biff was right about her appetite, but she is a Sweetie, so that's OK. She came along 'cause she wants to hang out with Hannah. Of course, who wouldn't?


So, you probably figured out that we are taking a long detour to visit  the Raspberry Rabbits. We wanted to bring Harrington with us, since he seems to be the Ultimate Party Animal. And one of you mentioned Carrot Shine, which sounded good, and we figured he would know where to get some. Although, it seems like Biff is doing alright without it. Maybe we should rethink the Carrot Shine idea....Anyway, look out, shell! Here we come!

10 comments:

SixBunnies said...

Everytime I think I can't take anymore... this happens! This is too much cute and funny to take! You have these bunns' personalities down! I love reading their thoughts! Go BUNNS!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh this is just so darn fun I can hardly stand it!!! You just rock Karen! This needs to be a story book for sure!!!! I looooooooove it!!

Scout and Sage said...

Oooh.. Yes, Lulu is when you're done and maybe put the proceeds to a local HRS?

Carrot shine.. apple cider.. Oh, wait I have some blueberry cider in my fridge, but I suspect Chilliwack, BC, is a *little* out of the way. Maybe I'll send the ninja gerbils down with a bottle or two..

Jade said...

You have no idea how hard it was to convince Weasley to let me drive. Of course, he wouldn't let me borrow his goggles either, but at least he let me take the wheel.

Mickey

bunnits said...

hahahahahaha! Just too cute!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Thisis just so much fun, the drawings andcaptions are so cute!

Karen M said...

Mickey, Weasley is a stubborn guy, for sure. Easily distracted by the does, though, so it was a good idea to bring Sogna along. And also a good idea not to let him know about the turbo button. Guess the cats out of the bag now, though!

Lisa said...

HAHAHAHA This is so much fun I can't believe I'm missing it!!!Sogna says, thank you so much for bringing her along. She really just wants love from anyone she can get it from, and she feels so special to be included :) Biff says, you really don't have to let her take all the treats, just steal them back out of her mouth, that's what he does.

SixBunnies said...

Sogna is very brave to take off with those wild and crazy boyz!

SixBunnies said...

I can't believe Boogey and Bernie from Adventures of Two Wascally Wabbits aren't on this bunny trip! I will have to find out why they didn't sign up.