I finished putting together the backing for my UFO. Took a little longer than I thought, as I discovered some of the fabric I wanted to use had big holes cut in it. Sometimes when I'm grabbing a piece of fabric for an applique quilt, I get impatient, and just cut. Of course I regret that later....Anyway, the back is done, but the basting will have to wait. The knees have had enough for today, and kneeling on the floor to pin the layers together is out of the question.( Also, I need to vacuum up the bunny pellets, but we won't talk about that!)
I'm liking this quilt more and more. Can't wait to start the quilting.