Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Little Under The Weather

Hi, everybun! We haven't been around the 'net much lately. I haven't been feeling too good, and Mom's spending all her time squirting yucky tasting stuff into me. I tried taking my buddy Mickey's advice, and only opening my mouth for banana flavored stuff, but Mom's bigger than me, so she won. Mom says that we are going back to the vet tomorrow afternoon for more tests. I know that one thing I'm sick of is tests!



Maybe everybun out there could send me some good vibes, so I can start to feel better. Then maybe Mom would stop with the yucky stuff!


10 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

feel better soon sweet bunny boy <3

Jade said...

You gotta get better, my friend--I need my traveling buddy to go with me to the Olympics! Mum and I are sending every good thought we can get hands and paws on to you.

Nose bonks,
Mickey

Crafty Green Poet said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Sending light and love your way.

The Fab Furs said...

Sending lots of sunny thoughts your way, Weasley! (The sooner you get better, the sooner the nasty-tasting stuff goes away.) Bert and Mercedes Bun.

Lavender Rabbit said...

Hope you're feeling much better soon! No fun getting icky stuff shoved at you...

The Vegetarian Hunter said...

Happy bunny vibes being projected your way King Weasley!! Feel better soon. Lots of love,
Carolyn

bunnits said...

I hope you are feeling better, Sweet Weasley. Sending some hugs and good thoughts your way.

SixBunnies said...

Weasley, please get better! I am so sorry you aren't well. Thinking of you, Sweet Guy! I know you have a really great Mom and she's doing what's best for you.

Gina said...

Get well soon Weasley!