Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weasley

When I managed to bumble find my way into the Patriot's huddle, I discovered that they were, as I had suspected, in need of a little "Bunny Magic". With my assistance, Tom (I call him Tom, you can call him "Mr. Brady") quickly came up with a new play. I was sure that this play would confuse the Giant's defense. It would be up to the Patriots to take advantage of the confusion.



And, well, I'm sure you know what happened next. You must have already seen it a hundred times on the televised broadcast. We can talk more about it later. I need to find the trainer, and get some ice for my backside.

2 comments:

Jade said...

Oh, Weasley, we could have used your field goal. :(

Lisa said...

The other advantage being, no one wants to try to catch a punted bunny! They can try at their own risk!!!