Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Ginny Update

First, I want to thank everyone for their kind words, and warm wishes after my last post. We appreciate them very much.

We had a follow-up vet visit today. He wanted to check her lymph glands. Since they were not enlarged yet, after consulting the cancer vet doctor it was decide to give Ginny steroids. Apparently they sometimes slow down this type of cancer for at least a while, which could give us some more good time with her. We will see how it goes. Just so you know she is still our feisty Ginny, she threw a tantrum all the way home. She dug the towel she was sitting on, and thumped.

Here she is glaring at me for interrupting her Critical Care Feast (ya gotta love that apple-banana flavor)!

3 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I'm just sitting here staring and crying. I can't believe this news. I'm just sick about it and I wish I was there to give you a hug and snuggle Ginny and Weasley.
Sending you prayers. I'm only an email away if you need me. My heart hurts for you.
Shell

Lisa said...

Couldn't stop thinking about you guys all night. Doesn't sound like she's suffering yet, though, so that's great. Good luck with the steroids, and please do keep us posted.

Karen S said...

So sorry to hear this sad news. I'm sending good thoughts and happy stuff your way.