Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ginny's Song

Hi, everybunny! This is Ginny, 'cause I've got something to say. This was me this morning.  


Wasn't I beautiful? Here I am again.


Mom was going around singing that KT Tunstall song. You know:

You can see she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
And everything around her is a silver pool of light
The people who surround her feel the benefit of it
It makes them calm
She holds you captivated in her paw. 

And then she ruined it all. She put me on the high place with the noisy things, and gave me a h@#rc8t (it's such a naughty word, I can't spell it)! Now I look like she should be singing  "Send in the Clowns"!


Don't look, OK? This is embarrassing. I can't let my father/husband see me like this . (Mom says try not to think about that, we are like ancient Egyptians. I told her the only thing ancient around here is her.) When someone blogs in their pajamas. it's not supposed to be me!


Come any closer, Mom, and I'll thump!

(Don't tell Mom I said so, but its much cooler around here now. It feels good.)

I mean it, Mom. Stay back! Oh, is that pineapple? 
Guess I've said everything I need to. Later, everybunny!

4 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh you sweet little girl...I'm sorry I had to laugh at you and the face you gave mom from the security of your litter box..hee,hee,hee, still laughing! If looks could kill.
Of course, you feel better now and pineapple is a perfect reward for such a good bunny!
You are still a beautiful girl to me!

Katie :o) said...

Oh! Very adorable :o) You are still beautiful with your new do :o)

Lisa said...

Oh Mom, how COULD you?! Ginny, you still look beautiful, and you know the summer will be a lot more comfortable without all that extra fur. I still can't get over how lovely you and your father/husband(??) are.

birdlady said...

The Boy here just loves the bunny blogs! I do, too!
See you Sunday!