Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Work In Progress

Today was one of those days. You know the kind I mean. Too much to do, and everything takes longer than you expect. I worked on today's collage project in between other commitments, but didn't get it finished. This is what I have so far.

 
My work is on the right, my palette on the left. Actually, the palette's looking pretty good. Better than the red apple. My husband came home after playing basketball tonight, looked at this, and said "Nice job on that tomato". That's the most he's said about any of these collages. And he's right. Should have been paying more attention when I drew my shapes.  Like I said, it was one of those days.
 
Hope your week is going well. See you back tomorrow.
 
(Special note to my darling nephew Speedy. I haven't forgotten. I'm hoping to get to it on Friday, as long as the rest of the week is sane. Nose bonks, Little One.)

4 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

Hehehe but thats 2 awards now...hehe..Just showing what a fabulous Auntie you are,mummy gave me the last of my eye drops yesterday and my eye feels much better,the vet said that I only need them when it bothers me so at least its not all the time and I only let mummy put them in as she gives lots of cuddles before she puts it in and then lots of kisses after so its ok when she does it,xxSpeedy

Crafty Green Poet said...

Well I could tell immediately it was an apple!

The palette does look pretty too though

Lisa said...

Some days go like that :-/ hope today was better

Annette Tait said...

they look good! like the colours