Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pulp Fiction

That's what this collage reminds me of.  The type of book, not the movie. When I was making it, I was thinking about dreaming.

 
 
When the subject turns to dreams, the question about dreaming in color always comes up. Until I was in college, I didn't know that some people didn't dream in color. I mean, if you are seeing life in color every day, why would your dreams be in black and white? Unless maybe you had been watching way too much black and white TV?  The brain is truly a mysterious place.
 
So, do you dream in black and white?  Or in color? Or maybe infrared? Wouldn't that be cool???


2 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

Oohh love it!Hi Aunt karen please can you pop round as I have an award for you,xx Speedy

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Totally cool. You've been doing lots of playing while I've been away from the computer. Fun!
I dream in color.