Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Space, Again

"Space" seems to keep coming up on these collages that I've been making. Today, instead of outer space, it's something a bit closer to home. Actually, I guess it is home, in a wonderland sort of way. Only instead of a Cheshire Cat, there is a Funky Gull.  

 
The blue medallion on the right is a piece of wallpaper that I'm using in my redo of the Oldest's room. It's textured, and white, and made to be painted. In her room, that should happen tomorrow.I couldn't resist playing with a scrap of it today. If everything goes as planned, I should have some pictures of the real thing for you to see tomorrow evening.

3 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

I love this design! I like the way you've incorporated the wallpaper and the gull is very funky!

Little Miss Titch said...

the wallpapper gives it a 3d effect,love it!

bunnits said...

I am really enjoying these. I think I've said that before, but it is still sincere.