Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Approaching the End

The end of Art Every Day Month, that is. Tomorrow will be the final day. November has really flown by. And though I didn't manage to post every day for NaBloPoMo, I did make a collage every day.

Today I have two to show you. First, the one from yesterday. I struggled with this one, until I noticed the ad for a dark spot corrector....

 
Today's collage went together much more smoothly. I think there is a story in there somewhere.  I'm just not sure what the Polar Bear has to do with it!

 
Now I need to go finish working on my Flash Fiction for tomorrow. A lot of words need to hit the chopping block. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

love the giraffe in the first one and the second one has a romantic feel about it,love both ,xxSpeedy and mum

Unknown said...

I like first one best. You HAVE been busy!!