Quilt Testers In Action

Quilt Testers In Action

Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Tea On Friday

Here are my 55 words for today's Friday Flash 55.

****************************************
I remembered drinking a cup of herbal tea with my elderly neighbor.  Next, I was standing near a burning cottage. A horse galloped out of the smoke. On its back were my daughters, one wearing a stethoscope, the other brandishing a hoe. I pinched myself, but didn’t wake up.   What had been in that tea?
****************************************

Check out links to more flash 55 fiction here.
 


6 comments:

G-Man said...

Karen...I'm speechless.
What a weird Jedi Mind Trick type of story. You gotta be careful with that Yohimbe.
Loved Loved Loved your Trippy 55
Thanks for playing, and please have a Kick Ass Week-End

Little Miss Titch said...

OOoooh loved it Karen,very intriguing

Unknown said...

Was it an elderly Indian? Cool one, Karen!

bunnits said...

Love it!!

Yvonne Osborne said...

Wow! Excellent 55! I love the image of two daughters, one with a stethoscope and one with a hoe (two of our more important occupations!). Brilliant!

Jade said...

Gotta watch out for that herbal tea, you never know what you'll get. Add some honey and hope for sweet dreams. :)